Buy App Ratings · Android · iOS
Frequently asked question:
Trusted by great companies
Monthly Unique Users
About App Ratings
App Ratings play a really critical role in attracting new users towards your app. More positive reviews and 5-star ratings will give your app visitors a positive mindset to download the app, it also increases the trust factors.
Ratings are the main character to attract potent visitors towards your app before they install your app. It also creates a trust factor toward your app, in simple words, more stars mean more Organic Installs.
If your app has lessers rating, bad reviews and fewer numbers of downloads/installs the visitors will think twice before they install your app. 5 stars ratings is the most beneficial for your app it will not only gives your app 5 stars but also improves past/overall ratings of your app. Having fewer ratings on your newly launched app is a nightmare, so grasp potential users attention by a highly rated app.
According to the Google Play Store, the Google Play console allows you to see:
- The total number of ratings received.
- Overall Rating (based on every single rating).
- You can compare your app’s rating and competitor's app.
- You can also see your past season ratings.
- Failure of your app’s rating based on different factors like location, device, language, etc.
How to Get Higher Ratings?
There are two main ways to get higher ratings.
- You can ask your friends and family to rate your app with 5 stars.
- You can add an in-app popup CTA to rate your app (example - "If you enjoy using "APP NAME", would you mind taking a moment to rate it? It won't take more than a minute. Thanks for your support!")
- It is a long process and it is difficult to get satisfactory results you are looking for.
- On the other hand, you will get as many app ratings as you want. You just have to order and you will get as per your requirements.
- It is a much quicker way to get higher app ratings on both iOS and Android App Store.
Advantages and Disadvantages of App Ratings?
- As per the study, iOS app users only install apps with a minimum rating of 4 or 5 stars.
- Users check app ratings before installing an app on their mobile devices, So a higher rating will definitely help your app.
- Attractes more audience.
- More ratings make your app more trustworthy and push users to install your app.
- It helps your app to rank higher in keyword search results and also increases ASO.
- If your app has less than 3 or lowers stars, then your chances of ranking in the search results will decrease.
- Android and iOS app users will not able to trust your app hence users will think twice before installing your app.
- Bad ratings fused with negative reviews will harm your app’s overall rankings.
- It will fade your time and money, which spend on developing your app.
- and the list goes on and on.
Today, there are more than 5 million apps on both App Store and Google Play Store. You have to face very tough competition in terms of ranking or getting more traffic & downloads on your app if you are not Promoting and Marketing your App.
How to Promote your Android & iOS App with Ratings?
1. Register a FREE Account on our Self-Serve Platform
If you are NOT registered on our self-serve platform yet then please register a FREE account at https://asoeshop.com/register.php to get started.
2. Add your App into your account
You need to add your app (to be promoted) into your account at https://asoeshop.com/application/add.php (login required)
3. Add some Funds to your Account Balance
You need to add funds in your account balance at https://asoeshop.com/bank.php (login required) by using an appropriate payment processor such as PayPal, Payoneer, Wire, Paytm ...etc before creating the campaign.
4. Create a Campaign from your Dashboard
you can create a campaign on our self-serve platform at https://asoeshop.com/campaign/add.php (login required) from your dashboard.
5. Manage your Campaign from your Dashboard
You can manage all your campaigns at https://asoeshop.com/campaign/manage.php (login required) from your dashboard.