Getting Started with Campaigns
Written by Luisa Woodfine Updated over a week ago
Please go through this quick guide and follow the instructions given below to get started quickly:-
- Register a FREE Account on our Self-Serve Platform
- Add your App into your account
- Add some Funds to your Account Balance
- Create a Campaign from your Dashboard
- Manage your Campaign from your Dashboard
1. Register a FREE Account on our Self-Serve Platform
- Kindly register a FREE account at https://asoeshop.com/register.php to get started.
Note: Please make sure to activate your account by verifying your email => Resend Activation Email
2. Add your App into your account
You need to add your app (to be promoted) into your account at https://asoeshop.com/application/add.php (login required)
- Platform: Select your app type Android or iOS
- Application ID / Application URL: Enter the application id or app store link.
- Default Country: Choose a country that your app is primarily designed for or restricted to. If you don't know set this field to the United States.
3. Add some Funds to your Account Balance
- You need to add funds (for campaign budget) into your account balance at https://asoeshop.com/bank.php (login required) before creating the campaign.
4. Create a Campaign from your Dashboard
- Create a campaign at https://asoeshop.com/campaign/add.php (login required) from your dashboard to promote/advertise your app on our self-serve platform.
Feeling lazy or Don't have time? Just ping us with campaign details!
If you want us to setup the campaign in your dashboard for you then please reach us at https://asoeshop.com/helpdesk/contact.php and share/confirm the following details:-
Application Link: (Play Store or App Store Link)
- Target Country: (list of countries you want to target)
Installs: (Number of installs you want)
Delivery Type: Even (spread installs within 24h) or Burst (All installs at once)
- Split Installs For: (Number of days to split your installs)
Keyword: (Enter keywords separated by comma(,))
Note: Make sure your application is in search results for the keyword amongst the top 250 applications, otherwise, we won’t be able to promote it.
Add User Ratings: (Add 5-stars rates to your app)
- Add User Reviews: (Add user reviews to your app)
As soon as you confirm these required details by contacting us, we will setup the campaign in your dashboard ASAP.
5. Manage your Campaign from your Dashboard
- You can manage all your campaigns at https://asoeshop.com/campaign/manage.php (login required) from your dashboard.
Recommended Article: How to Rank an App for any Targeted Keyword from Scratch?
Bonus. Sketch is small bonus that has some of the theme. Front's Sketch file comes with all demo pages design only. Front is not only for developers but also for designers.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
- Getting Started with Campaigns
- Why my app ranking was dropped after it was ranked #1 for a keyword post promotion?
- Can I run more than one campaign for same app?
- Will Google block / delete the ratings, reviews?
- Troubleshooting Campaign Status Issues
- How to update your app details?